PG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
Макетен модел PG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
Серии : Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Мащаб : 1/60 PG
Производител : Bandai
Ниво: Напреднали, средно средно напреднали
Gundam Astray Red Frame
- - It flees to the battlefield with Setsuna, F · Seiyi who was awakened by the innovator as an aircraft equipped with seven swords and guns. In addition to arming, new modeling parts are also added to the main body. Aircraft that played an active part in [Mobile Suit Gundam 00V Senki] are kitized with PG!
[Sophisticated proportions, redesigned coloring and texture representation]
- Adjust the proportions of each part such as legs, head, shoulder and so on. By new modeling parts, make it more refined impression.
- Adopt molding material that emphasizes texture. Under the supervision of Ebi Ekawa Kanitake, the molding color is completely renewed.
[Armored parts cover variable light gimmicks]
- GN Bustor Sword II reproduces light emitting gimmick by LED.
Newly developing trend-oriented parts of the new organization by understanding the setting shape and conducting detailed guiding analysis / design (patent pending)
- Large Armed GN Sword II Blaster is reproduced in a large size of about 340 mm in total length.
- GN Qatar can reproduce various variations such as mounting on the leg part alone, connected state and so on.
- GN sword II long / short form can be reproduced by replacement, long is grip development in rifle state, short can be reproduced with lead wire using injection type.
· GN Buster Sword II × 1
· GN Sword II Short × 1
· GN Sword II Long × 1
· GN Qatar × 2
· GN beam sabel × 2
· GN Sword II Blaster × 1
· Action base × 1
- Product content
Molding product × 44
· Foil seal × 1
· Marking stick × 1
· Dry decal × 1
· 2 GN drives
· LED unit × 2
· Hexagon bolt × 2
· Screw (long) × 4 (short) × 2
· Hexagon nut (large) × 2 (small) × 6
· Coil spring × 8
· Rubber seal × 2
· 2 PE sheets × 1 each
· Bis × 1
· Lead wire × 1
· Instruction manual × 1
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )